Belapur Serviced Apartment-II
Located in CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, the apartment is easily connected to the rest of the city. The nearest train station is 6 minutes drive away and the airport is an hour's drive away. CBD Belapur is a rapidly developing area in Navi Mumbai in terms of residential and commercial areas. This apartment is also located nearby restaurants and bars within a 1 km radius. Easy connectivity to the city and public transport makes the stay convenient.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport 20miles
- Kandeshwar Train Station 1.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
Located within Navi Mumbai, this apartment is designed to suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests due to the proximity to the Central Business District of Belapur. This apartment building offers studio apartments. The living space cum bedroom featuresa double bed, satellite TV and a sofa whilst the kitchennette contains a small fridge, microwave, an induction hob and cutleries and crockeries, fit for self-contained living. Additionally, each apartment has has complimentary Wi-Fi, daily housekeeping, regular linen change, laundry services (chargeable) and more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.