Film City Road Apartments
Goregaon in Mumbai is one of the most posh neighborhoods in the city and understandably so, a very sought after place to live in. It is well connected with other parts of the city via trains, buses and public transports. Goregaon bounds Sanjay Gandhi National Park from the south-western side and is home to the Conservation Education Centre (CEC) run by the Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS). The area is home to a diverse flora and fauna.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport 7.08 miles
- Malad Train Station 2.11 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Emergency Lighting
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Film City Road Serviced Apartments have beautifully furnished serviced apartments in Goregaon, Mumbai. Perfect for both long and short stayers, this comes with a separate living room and bedroom for more privacy. The bedroom has a double bed with quality linen, a TV, a working desk and a wardrobe. The spacious living room is perfect to have a few friends for a get-together, it features an L-shapped sofa, TV with cable and a coffee table.
Additionally, you get housekeeping services and complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.