Furnished Apartments in New Jersey
New Jersey Serviced Apartments for Rent
New Jersey, though overshadowed by its neighbor New York City, is becoming increasingly popular for serviced apartments for a number of reasons. One of the main reasons is its proximity to New York City. Many people choose to live in New Jersey because it offers a more affordable cost of living compared to the city, while still being within close proximity to all the job opportunities, cultural attractions, and amenities that the city has to offer. There are several furnished apartments in New Jersey for leisure and business travelers as well.
The state is home to several major industries, including finance, healthcare, and technology, which drive demand for serviced apartments among corporate travelers. Additionally, New Jersey is also a popular tourist destination with its famous shore points, amusement parks, and various historical sites.
Are you in need of a furnished apartment in New Jersey? Look no further! Our properties offer comfortable and stylish living spaces, fully equipped with all the necessary furniture and appliances. Our furnished apartments in New Jersey are sure to make your stay a comfortable one with all conveniences just a stone's throw away.
Some of the best Furnished Apartments in New Jersey include:
- 1st Street Apartments
- Corbin Street Apartment
- Baldwin Ave Serviced Apartments
- Cast Iron Lofts
- The Cliffs Lofts
- Stone Bridge Apartments
These apartments are carefully selected to give you access to the prime locations of the city. Each serviced apartment has its own uniqueness and comes in a variety of floor plans for your convenience.
Benefits of Booking Serviced Apartments in New Jersey
There are several benefits to booking a serviced apartment in New Jersey. Our furnished apartments in New Jersey offer more space and privacy compared to traditional hotel rooms. They typically have separate living and sleeping areas, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen, which allows guests to cook their own meals and entertain guests.
Moreover, serviced apartments in New Jersey offer more flexibility in terms of length of stay. They can be rented for as little as one night or as long as several months, making them a great option for both short-term and long-term stays.
Our serviced apartments are designed to feel like home and are equipped with all the necessary amenities to make your stay comfortable. This can help reduce stress and make your stay more pleasant. Our furnished apartments in New Jersey are suitable for all types of travelers, whether you're a business professional, a student, or a family.
Corporate Housing in New Jersey
Our corporate housing options are perfect for business travelers and corporate relocations, providing a home away from home for those in need of temporary housing.
We offer a wide range of amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible, such as:
- Fully furnished and equipped apartments
- High-speed internet and cable TV
- On-site laundry facilities
- 24/7 maintenance and concierge service
- Housekeeping services
Our short term rentals in New Jersey options such as apartments or vacation rentals can be rented for as little as one night or as long as several months. This makes them a great option for travelers with flexible travel plans or for those in need of temporary housing.
Holiday Apartments in New Jersey
Holiday apartments are typically located in convenient locations, close to public transportation, shopping centers, and restaurants. Our furnished apartments in New Jersey can be more cost-effective than traditional hotels, especially for longer stays. With the ability to prepare your own meals and do your own laundry, you can save money on food and laundry costs. Moreover, offer more space and privacy compared to traditional hotel rooms.
Where to Stay in New Jersey?
Jersey City is a vibrant and diverse city located across the Hudson River from Manhattan, New York City. Here are some of the best places to stay at serviced apartments in New Jersey:
- Downtown Jersey City: The Downtown area of Jersey City is known for its picturesque brownstone buildings and Victorian architecture. It's also home to many restaurants, bars, and shops.
- The Heights: The Heights is a neighborhood located in the northern part of Jersey City.
- Journal Square: Journal Square is a bustling area located in the center of Jersey City.
- Paulus Hook: Paulus Hook is a neighborhood located in the southern part of Jersey City, known for its historic architecture, waterfront views.
Distance From City Center
Showing 1-8 of 29 apartment buildings
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in New-jersey
The various amenities that the furnished apartments in New Jersey offer are air conditioning, gym, onsite restaurant, rooftop terrace, private garden, lift, free Wi-Fi, car parking, secure entry system, and much more.
Prices start from £100 per night and increase from there. Bear in mind that the type of apartment and number of guest will affect the overall price.
As of now, New Jerseys travel advisory is no longer in effect. If you want to travel to New Jersey, make sure you are fully-vaccinated. You must wear mask and stay 6 feet apart from others during your travel to this city.
You can use the filter provided at the top of the NJ apartments list on this page. Drag that as per your budget and you can easily get the list of apartments.
Corporate housing could be more expensive in New Jersey than staying in an unfurnished apartment in the city but still it will be much more cheaper and cost-effective than staying in a hotel.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in New Jersey serviced apartments.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About New Jersey
- New Jersey is a state located in the Northeastern region of the United States, bordered by New York, Pennsylvania, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- The state is known for its role in American history as a key site of several important events during the American Revolution, including the Battle of Trenton and the Battle of Princeton.
- New Jersey is also known for its diverse economy, which includes industries such as pharmaceuticals, finance, and tourism. The state is home to several major corporations, including Johnson & Johnson and Prudential Financial.
Cost of Living in New Jersey
New Jersey has a 15% higher cost of living than the rest of the country. While utilities are 3% more expensive than the national average, housing is 38% more expensive. Groceries cost around 7% more than they do elsewhere in the nation, and apparel is 7% more expensive. These are fundamental essentials like food and clothes.
Tips for Visiting New Jersey
The best time to visit New Jersey is between May and early September because the weather is generally comparable throughout the Garden State. Everyone can find something to enjoy in New Jersey, from windswept coastlines to prominent university towns and historic boardwalks. Additionally, it's a fantastic state to explore when you go south on a road trip across the most picturesque areas of the east coast. There are several places you may go for a day trip, weekend escape, or vacation, and we advise you to check them out.
Things to Do in New Jersey
We recommend the city’s beautiful beaches, casinos, fun boardwalks, and unspoiled wildlife that may all be found in New Jersey. There is much to learn about its significant place in American history and distinctive culture today. The cuisine of New Jersey is also well-known.
1. What are the most popular things to do in New Jersey?
Visits to Jersey City's historical sites are arguably the most well-known activity there. While the Statue of Liberty is entirely encircled by the City of Jersey City, Liberty Island National Park, which includes the Ellis Island Immigration Station, is located there.
2. What are some free things to do in New Jersey?
The best free thing you can do in New Jersey city is to visit the numerous beaches the city has to offer. They serve as a perfect getaway for family outings and may even serve as a romantic retreat for couples.
3. Does New Jersey have many romantic attractions?
Liberty State Park is a popular romantic attraction in Jersey City, known for its stunning views of the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty, and the Hudson River. Couples often visit here to take a stroll, have a picnic, or watch the sunset together. Another romantic spot in Jersey City is the Landmark Loew's Jersey Theatre, a beautifully restored Art Deco movie palace that offers musical and cultural performances.
4. What are the most family-friendly things to do in New Jersey?
New Jersey is crammed with family-friendly attractions despite its small size. There is plenty of entertainment around whether you stay in a small hotel or one of the big family resorts. The most difficult element of a trip here is deciding which attractions best fit your family's tastes.
5. What are the more unusual things to do in Jersey City?
Places to Visit in New Jersey
The most important places to visit in Jersey City include:
- Liberty State Park: Offers panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline and Statue of Liberty.
- The Heights: A historic neighborhood with a vibrant arts and culture scene, as well as a number of restaurants and shops.
- Grove Street: Known for its lively street life, dining and shopping options, and its location in the heart of the city.
- Jersey City Museum: A contemporary art museum showcasing local, regional and international artists.
- Exchange Place: The financial district of Jersey City, known for its modern skyscrapers, offices and shops.
Places to Eat in New Jersey
Here are the top 3 places to eat in Jersey City:
- Satis Bistro: A contemporary bistro serving classic Italian cuisine with a modern twist.
- White Star Bar: A classic bar and restaurant known for its classic American comfort food and signature cocktails.
- Porta Jersey City: A bustling pizzeria and bar serving up delicious Neapolitan-style pizzas and a range of other Italian favorites.
Street Food in New Jersey
Since there are so many restaurants in the state, New Jersey is known as the diner capital. The diner wasn't created by the state, but New Jersey did make it well-known. Popular dishes include Hoagies, Hot Dogs, Pork Roll, Salt Water Taffy, Tomato Pie, and much more.
Shopping in New Jersey
New Jersey offers a wide range of stores, from exclusive boutiques to budget-friendly outlets, flea markets, and discount malls. Shoppers are certain to discover the ideal present because clothes and shoes are exempt from retail taxes.
Transportation in New Jersey
The main focus of the state's mass transit system in New Jersey is getting people to and from Philadelphia and New York City. The main provider of intrastate public transportation, New Jersey Transit, is in charge of three different light rail networks, eleven commuter train lines, and a comprehensive bus network.
Weather in New Jersey
We truly experience all four seasons in New Jersey, which is one of the things that keeps coming up when comparing it to so many other states. The amount of snow that falls each month in Jersey City varies significantly by season. From November 23 to April 3, which is 4.3 months, there will likely be snow, with a projected 31-day snowfall of at least 1.0 inches.