Jersey City is in northeastern New Jersey, one of the key highlights within the infamous State.
One thing to know is that it’s the second-largest city in New Jersey. The waterfront area has become the site of gleaming new office towers and luxury condominiums and is a splendid walk. Jersey City now houses the back office functions of many New York City-based companies, earning it the nickname "Wall Street West". Ideal for business travellers.
Jersey City is served by the PATH train. It offers a convenient and fast commute to Manhattan.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$150||$150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newark Liberty International Airport 9.8miles
- Hoboken Terminal Commuter Rail 2.3 miles
- Essex Street Transit Stop (22nd Street-Hoboken Terminal, West Side Avenue-Tonnelle Avenue) 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Pet policy: Pets Welcome
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
These are vibrant and contemporary furnished apartments in Jersey City which are more than worth your attention as your home away from home in the US.
Some of the many features within these fully furnished apartments include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re bound to find it here in this bubbling metropolis of adventure.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.