Hudson Street Apartment
West Village moves to the beat of its own drum. Full of its own amenities and character, any short or extended stay is going to be worth it.
Stumble upon art house cinemas, celebrated speakeasies and specialist markets selling anything from 80’s vinyl to reinvigorated home furnishings. Just one street away from 11th and Waverly is pretty Washington Square Park and a few streets away is NYU. If you’re not simply in town to enjoy the locale, you’re in a great spot to navigate the whole of Manhattan.
Christopher Street is the nearest subway station to the apartments and will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$210||$210|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LaGuardia Airport 9miles
- Newark Liberty International Airport 13 miles
- Christopher Street 0.1 miles
- 9th Street 0.5 miles
- Christopher Street 0.3 miles
- Houston Street 0.4 miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Coffee and tea provided
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
Sleek and vibrant, this corporate serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need for short and extended stays in New York.
Hidden away amidst the trendy dining halls and lively cafes of West Village, this fully furnished apartment is a breath of fresh air. A simple colour palette has been applied with great taste to make this one of many great short term rentals in New York. The village-green double bedroom boasts a built-in closet and the sofa-bed opens out to sleep a further two guests. Both the kitchen and bathroom have been designed for living, creatively optimising each space to a delightful high-spec finish.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.