2 Bed West 47th Street Furnished Apartment, Manhat...
Just off the Hudson River waterfront and minutes away from Chelsea and Midtown, the neighbourhood has a range of dining and recreational activities that are unrivalled. No wonder this is one of the top areas for business travellers when they're looking for short stay apartments in NYC.
The riverfront esplanade offers walking, biking, running, skating, kayaking, cruises, and more. On the edge of Hell’s Kitchen, Riverbank is a short walk to a multitude of restaurants, nightspots, and stylish boutiques. To the south are the High Line and Hudson Yards, whose parks, public spaces, and new retail sites will offer an array of additional shopping, dining, and recreational options. Riverbank residents will also enjoy private complimentary shuttle service to Times Square and Fifth Avenue.
The No. 7 subway line adds even more convenience to the neighbourhood, including crosstown access to Grand Central Station.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||$349||$349|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newark Liberty International 16miles
- New York Penn Station (NJT) 0.9 miles
- 50 Street (A,C,E Line) 0.2 miles
- Underfloor heating
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Gym: On site chargable
- MPS docking station
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Water softener system
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
This exceptional 2 Bed West 47th Street Furnished Apartment, Manhattan in New York offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
Exploring New York is more than fun but staying in serviced accommodation is another. Within these fully furnished apartments in Manhattan, you’ll find all the usual amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, fully equipped kitchen, lift access, cosy furniture, comfy beds and more. You can also take advantage of onsite features like a gym.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.