Duane Street #32H Apartment
The Financial District is a highly distinctive and exciting part of the city that is loved by both business and leisure travellers.
Lower Manhattan is a robust neighbourhood rich in history, built by captains of industry on optimism, invention, success now thriving today for modern enterprise. It has also become the hot new residential neighbourhood in downtown Manhattan. A uniquely attractive place to choose to live and work in the city today, Lower Manhattan has reclaimed its place as a historic fixture of the Manhattan skyline.
To get around New York, it is best to use one of the many subways stations that are nearby to the apartments.
- JFK AIRPORT 20.6miles
- Chambers Street 0.2 miles
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Non smoking
- Rooftop Terrace
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Gym: On site chargable
- Swimming pool
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
Stylish and classy, these corporate apartments in New York offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights of this city.
You’ll find fully furnished apartments here that are more than exceptional for any stay in New York. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, a sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Also, a gym can be accessed so you can stay fit and healthy. Finally, a lift will give you easy access to the apartments.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.