East Village East 3rd Street Furnished Apartment
East Village has become a centre of the counterculture in New York, and is known as the birthplace of many artistic movements throughout the years, including punk rock and the Nuyorican literary movement.
The East Village is known for its exciting nightlife. Old-school bars, music venues and performance spaces share the streets with posh cocktail lounges and hip restaurants. Daytime sees a more laid-back crowd browsing boutiques, vintage shops and tattoo parlors, and dining at casual cafes. Once the epicenter of the city's punk scene, St. Mark's Place now features many fast food eateries and souvenir shops that will keep any traveller full and entertained. Those looking for short term rentals in New York that are fully of character should check out the delights of East Village.
Bleeker Street is the nearest subway station that will get you to all the attractions and necessities in the city.
- LaGuardia Airport miles
- 2 Av/E 3 St miles
- 2 Av/E 3 St miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
Modern and stylish, this East Village East 3rd Street Furnished Apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience short or extended stays in New York.
With its high ceilings and outdoor terrace, this fully furnished serviced apartment overlooks a quiet tree-lined terrace and is the ideal place to relax after a busy day in the city. The open-plan living space is furnished with plush seating, a work desk, and a breakfast bar that leads to a serene terrace for alfresco wining and dining. The antique armoire and stunning Persian carpets complement the high ceilings, exposed brick fireplace, and tall bookcases. It also features large flat screen TVs, a computer, and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. The sunny terrace is furnished with outdoor table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.