Wadsworth Avenue Serviced Apartment
Fort George is one of the hilliest neighborhoods in Manhattan, rising steeply up from the Hudson River (which is why it's sometimes referred to as Hudson Heights). This is a predominantly residential area with several lively blocks of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, and other shops. There's lots of good street food, friendly people, and good connectivity to the subway via the A train and the 1 train.
Fort George is bordered on the north by Inwood, on the east by the Harlem River, on the south by Washington Heights, and on the west by the Hudson River.
- John F. Kennedy 17.2 miles
- Newark Airport 14.1 miles
- 1 (181 Street Station) .3 miles
- A (Inwood-207 St Station) ,4 miles
- M 0.14 miles
- Fans in Apartment
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Air Conditioning
- Wireless public internet
- Walk on Balcony
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This is a newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, with massive kitchen, living and dining area plus private outdoor space. It is located on the ground floor of a clean, safe, and well managed building in the vibrant area of Fort George. Walking distance to 2 different subway lines and half an hour from Downtown Manhattan. The NYC 3 bedroom apartment is quiet and you will enjoy living in this beautiful space. The apartment comes fully furnished with everything you need.
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy. There is also a small outdoor patio that is part of the apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.