1 Bed West 18th Street Furnished Apartment, Chelse...
Chelsea is Manhattan's art district and is one of the many areas that are perfect for finding the right short term rental in New York.
The lower Chelsea area of Manhattan is home to fine high-rise buildings and posh apartments. Go for a quick walk around the tree lined lanes of the lower Chelsea. Take a trip to the Madison Square Garden, Union Square, Empire State Building and the High Line nearby - some of the areas biggest sights and attractions. Discover the lesser known gems of Chelsea, namely, its restaurants, galleries and museums to name a few things. Enjoy an exceptional stay at New York’s favorite town to enjoy its restaurants, nightlife and crazy shopping hubs.
14th Street/8th Avenue are the nearest subways that will facilitate access to the many delights of the Big Apple.
- 18st/ 7 Avenue. miles
- 14 Street/8 Avenue miles
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Charming and relaxing, this 1 Bed West 18th Street Furnished Apartment, Chelsea in New York guests all they require to unwind in one of the world's top cities.
Within the fully furnished apartment, the features stand out and bring the place to life. Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy beds, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. All these benefits will make your stay homely and comfortable no matter how long you're choosing to stay in the Big Apple. Finally, a lift grants easy access to the apartment for those that require it for comfort and convenience.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
*Note: this apartment doesn’t come with a living room.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.