West 97th Street Furnished Apartment, Presbyterian...
The Upper West Side is an upscale, primarily residential area home to New York City’s cultural, intellectual hub and artistic workers.
There’s a great atmosphere and so many great restaurants, wine bars and coffee shops in the area. Not to mention the nightlife…The UWS is a hip yet mature place to be. The area is perfect for foodies with Whole Foods and Whole Foods’ Wine Store located right across the street, as well as number of shops on the same block: Sephora, 24/7 Duane Read, Birch Coffee, dry cleaners, TJ Maxx, Michaels, Starbucks, Bofa, Chase, Crumbs Coffee and Modell’s to name a few.
The New York subway will help you to get around the city with relative ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||£202||£202|
- LaGuardia 9.1miles
- John F. Kennedy 20.8 miles
- C at 103rd street 0.23 miles
- 1 at 103rd Street 0.34 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Washing up liquid
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Water softener system
Elegant and sleek, this West 97th Street Furnished Apartment, Presbyterian hospital in New York delivers all the comfort that every traveller requires for any length of stay.
This designer-decorated luxury one bedroom serviced apartment features a queen-sized bed with a premium mattress, pillows and modern furniture and lighting. Meanwhile, for extra comfort and convenience the sofa, located in the living room, sleeps one person.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.