Newcastle Upon Tyne is in a prime location due to its proximity to public transport and attractions.
Exclusive and luxurious riverfront apartments, which are a stone throw away from Newcastle’s vibrant Quayside. These apartments boast a prime position on the South Side of the river next to the Baltic Art Centre and the famous Millennium Bridge.
From Baltic quays PU, the closest metro station is Gateshead, which is only 5 minutes walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedroom 2 Bathroom||£125||£120||£115||£107||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gateshead 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Room with small balcony
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dust pan and brush
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Stylish and elegant, these serviced apartments in Newcastle come with all the many features that travellers love.
Modern and ultra-spacious, the apartments offer guests the perfect base to explore Newcastle. Take a walk over our Millennium Bridge to Newcastle Quay, where you will be captivated by the variety of bars and International restaurants to suit all tastes. There is a 24 Hour supermarket and metro station only ten minutes’ walk away.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.