Newcastle is one part of the UK that you have to visit. Full of interesting attractions and easy connections, you won’t be disappointed.
Newcastle upon Tyne holds great heritage; these apartments are located ten minutes walk from the centre, where guests can enjoy the historic streets and buildings, full of busy bars and restaurants. The beautiful quayside is also not far away, which is home to the SAGE music centre and the BALTIC museum for contemporary art..
Central Station is a 5-minute walk, which connects to the widespread metro station offering commutes to Newcastle Airport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£180||£160||£108||£108||£108|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle International 5miles
- Durham Tees Valley 36 miles
- Central Station 0.5 miles
- Central Station 0.5 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These vibrant and stylish serviced apartments offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in Newcastle.
Part of the prestigious City Quadrant development, these apartments are located near Newcastle's city centre. The living spaces all include a fully equipped kitchen, with a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and oven. They provide guests with a TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a private balcony overlooking the city. The double bedrooms are modern and comfortable, all with bathrooms and a bathtub. All apartments come with secure parking and weekly housekeeping services.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.