Kingston is within walking distance of Kingston Park Stadium and Kingston Park retail park is a short drive away. Gateshead and Newcastle City Centre are within a 15 minutes' drive, or a 10 min walk to the metro station for public transport into the city centre.
Located on the edge of Newcastle, with excellent links to the A1, Kingston is a charming home sleeping four guests. Perfect for family getaways, contractors and staycations with friends, this homely property has everything you could need for a stay in the North East. Just 4.5 miles from Newcastle City Centre, you’ll be able to enjoy a quiet break whilst just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle.
- NEWCASTLE AIRPORT 3.3 miles
- TEESIDE AIRPORT 42 miles
- NEWCASTLE CENTRAL STATION 5.8 miles
- KINGSTON 0.6 miles
- FAWDON 1.3 miles
- NATIONAL EXPRESS, COACH STATION 7.2 miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Anti allergy bedding (Chargeable)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Support available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
Kingston has an open plan living/kitchen/diner with patio doors leading out to a pleasant garden . Featuring a flat screen TV and comfy sofas, it’s the ideal place to relax. There is also a modern downstairs bathroom.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped and has everything you could need to make the most of your self-catering stay.
Take the stairs up to the first floor and you’ll find two tranquil double bedrooms with storage. There is also a third bedroom with a sofa bed which can be used as a snug or it can be used for a fifth guest (extra linen can be requested up to 3 days before arrival). The family bathroom is also located on this floor and includes a bath with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
Outside you’ll find a lawned garden with a patio and outdoor seating. Perfect for enjoying a quiet morning coffee or a tipple in the evening, this beautiful garden is an added bonus.
- 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 72 hours or 3 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 6th September then gives notice on the 5th September, then 1 days notice has been given and a charge of 2 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.