Newcastle is one part of the UK that you have to visit. Full of interesting attractions and easy connections, you won’t be disappointed.
With fantastic views over the Town Moor, you can catch a bus or walk into the centre of Newcastle. Jesmond is short walk away, which is a bustling area full of students, young professionals and families. The well-known Osborne Road is full of high quality restaurants and bars. The Gosforth high street is also near by which has an abundance of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and pubs. At Moor Court you really have the option to enjoy both the local areas of Gosforth and Jesmond, and the city centre (a 30-minute walk away). The apartment is close to all major trunk roads, making access in and out as convenient as possible.
Central station is the nearest train to the apartments. They will get you to other places in the region easily.
- Newcastle International 7 miles
- Durham Tees Valley 38 miles
- Central Station 1 miles
- Ilford Road 1 miles
- West Jesmond 1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
This sleek and cosy serviced apartment offers business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in Newcastle.
This location offers the perfect blend of city living, with the peace and quiet of Town Moor and Exhibition Park on the doorstep. This homely serviced apartment is fully furnished, providing the necessary equipment to work, live and entertain. Enjoy a private living space with a TV and free Wi-Fi, as well as a balcony overlooking the moor. The bedrooms have ample wardrobe space, as well as the bed linen and towels that our services provide. All in all, this is the perfect serviced apartment if you want to get involved in the city of Newcastle.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
If you wish to alter your booking, Week2Week will make every effort to meet your requirements. All alterations must be confirmed in writing. Notice period required is7 days for all reservations. Any refund of costs is made subject to the apartment being re-let. You will, however, be obliged to pay any additional expenses incurred as a result of the alteration. In addition, Week2Week may charge, at its discretion, an amendment fee of 50 plus VAT to cover the necessary administrative costs incurred.
Depending on the reasons for your alteration, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company if you have taken out travel insurance. Week2Week recommendthat clients purchase adequate travel insurance.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Notice period required is,7 days for all reservations apart form any bookings made with our non refundable rate. Any refund of charges is made subject to the apartment being re-let. Depending on the reasons for your cancellation, you may be able to reclaim cancellation charges from your insurance company if you have taken out travel insurance. Week2Week recommend that clients purchase adequate travel insurance.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.