This property is located 1.9 miles away to the main shopping area of Newport.
- Cardiff Airport 32miles
- Newport Station 1.9 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Private patio
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Welcome to our listing of Keats Retreat. Keats Retreat is a large 3 bedroom house and in ideal space in which to relax and dine in your own home away from home. Take advantage of our single twin bedroom with large wardrobe mirrors, one twin single bedroom and one single bedroom.
Enjoy a fully integrated large kitchen that leads onto a lovely dining space! Enjoy a family evening in the living room with a large TV and comfy sofa's. Relax in a family sized bathroom with a luxurious bath tub, and an additional bathroom.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.