Booking a stay at Bond House means you’re perfectly placed to discover everything the area and the neighbouring area of Nottingham City has in store. From setting out in search of delighting in the cultural landmark like Nottingham Castle, catching an exhibition at the Nottingham Contemporary art gallery, indulging in a spot of retail therapy, or enjoying the plethora of independent restaurants, coffee shops, and bars. Everything is within reach by car, bus or tram. Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars, and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest, and Notts County football grounds,
- East Midlands Airport 12.8 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 62.7 km miles
- Attenborough Railway Station 2.22 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
Nestled away in the desirable area of Beeston, this 2 bedroomed ground floor apartment oozes contemporary allure at every turn. With a fresh new up to date interior, mod cons and boasting a range of modern comforts throughout, this ultra sleek and stylish gem of an apartment offers an oasis of calm amidst the zestful and vibrant ambience of Nottingham city life and even better there’s free parking too! The superb location offers you convenient and easy access to all the local amenities. Whether you wish to sample the culinary delights at Cafe Roya or explore the grounds of Wollaton Hall nearby. Once you have discovered all the wonderful sights, you can head back to this cosy and contemporary haven to unwind and relax. Bond House will comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests. You can expect to enjoy the following during your stay with us in your modest home from home
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.