Bridgford Hall is located within the splendour of Bridgford Park - the focal point of leafy West Bridgford.
There are lovely walks, a children's play area, outdoor gym and tennis courts, as well as plenty of open space in which to picnic. Central Avenue runs alongside the park and is a hub of activity, with lots of high-quality independent restaurants, cafes, shops and bars. Trent Bridge cricket stadium is visible from the Hall and is a 5 minute walk. Nottingham Forest FC and Notts County FC are both within a 10-15 minute walk respectively and the National Watersports Centre is just a 5 minute drive away.
Nottingham city centre and the Motorpoint Arena (for top-level ice hockey and major concerts), the Royal Concert Hall and Royal Theatre are all within a 10 minute drive too.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£200||£100||£90||£90||£90|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£300||£150||£125||£125||£125|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£400||£300||£200||£200||£200|
|3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£300||£150||£125||£125||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 12miles
- Birmingham 47 miles
- Nottingham Central 2 miles
- Nottingham 2 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Bridgford Hall is the jewel in our crown, having opened in May 2017.
Set within the splendour of Bridgford Park in West Bridgford, we offer a range of one, two and three bedroom suites in seven luxury beautiful apartments. Guests benefit from free parking, there is one space per apartment and arrive into our plush new reception area. The suites are luxuriously furnished and feature lounges, fully-equipped kitchens, TV’s, free Wi-Fi and beautiful views over the Park.
A refurbishment has been carried out in conjunction with English Heritage to restore the building to its former grandeur.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.