Being so close to the heart of the city, you can fully experience city life and delight in the various restaurants, bars and shops. Be sure to stop by one of the most cosy eateries Little Brickhouse on Derby Road, to try the most delectable German and Norwegian fare. If you’re looking to soak up some culture, visit the Nottingham Contemporary Museum to see a plethora of modern art. For pursuits closer to home take a walk up the Robin Hood Chase, right up to the top of Corporation Oaks to admire the most incredible view of this historical city and beyond.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Private garden
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Coffee and tea provided
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Discover a city steeped in history or simply kick back and unwind at this modern and cosy 2 bedroom home. City House is a mere 10 minutes stroll from central Nottingham, situated nearby the Robin Hood Chase with convenient access to transport links.
This semi detached home has everything you could possibly need to help you feel right at home. There is plenty of room for you to enjoy whether your plans are to get comfy in the lounge for film night courtesy of the complimentary WiFi and a flat-screen TV, or venture into the city as there is plenty to see and do.
The kitchen come fully equipped with enough modern amenities for you to create some amazing dishes. The warm oak dining table with contemporary seating with comfortable seat a party of 4 at meal times.
After a long day you can completely soothe your senses in the tranquil surroundings of the calming and elegant family bathroom. Your welcome pack mini toiletries with get you started in setting the scene for a long soak in the tub.
As the nights draw in you can enjoy settling into your spacious and contemporary bedrooms, which are the ideal space for a peaceful night’s sleep. These bright and airy rooms are equally decorated in calming tones with plush carpets underfoot and the most comfy beds.
1 king bed (with a zip link feature, to covert into twin beds)
2 twin beds
Central Nottingham nearby
Large private garden
Free WiFi & high-speed internet access
Complimentary towels & bed linen
Complimentary welcome pack toiletries
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.