There are plenty of places to see and visit around Cotgrave. Whether you love hiking or cycling, Cotgrave is a region where 20 hidden gems are waiting to be explored and visited. Check the top places to visit in the region and plan your next adventure today.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom||N/A||N/A||£125||£125||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This 2 bedroom brand new home is situated in Cotgrave, east of Nottingham. This was the former Barratt show home and is furnished to a very high standard with a lovely garden and great road links into Nottingham – a 10 minute drive away.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.