Nottingham is the vibrant city and home of our local legend Robin Hood and his merry men, with so much that will entertain all travellers for business as well as families for pleasure and sight seeing.
These modern apartments are located just a few minutes from Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham Concert Hall, Nottingham Castle, Robin Hood, Theatre Royal, The Playhouse, Nottingham University, Old Market Square, Broadmarsh and Victoria shopping centres, designer shopping on Bridlesmith Gate, National Ice Centre, Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham Forest FC, Nottingham Tennis Centre, Wollaton Park, Princess River Cruises, Stonebridge City Farm and so much more.
Located close to two of Nottingham’s main arterial roads yet quiet and peaceful enough for a great night’s sleep on the comfy beds that come as standard. You might even spot the local squirrel as it scurries across the front lawn of this majestic Victorian family home. Free parking for the duration of your stay and free wifi and flat screen TV that come as standard. With desk space work space for keeping in touch with the office. friends and family you will find all you need for a great stay.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£135||£130||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 12miles
- Birmingham 50 miles
- Nottingham 2.2 miles
- Beeston 5.2 miles
- Nottingham 2.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Ultra contemporary and sleek, these new modern apartments offer great value and are a superb choice for those looking to base yourself in a quiet location yet close enough to explore the great city of Nottingham.
Located in an original and beautiful former Victorian family home, originally built by the then Duke of Newcastle, the apartments come with complimentary flat screen TV, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking for the duration of your stay. In your apartment, you will discover your own comfortable lounge with dining table and chairs, bedroom with large double comfy bed, and private bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, with kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, extractor fan, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, cooking untensils, pots and pans and all with free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV as well. Beds are made with clean fresh bed linen and towels provided for your stay. If you are staying for more than a week you will receive an apartment refresh including changing the bed and new towels provided all within the price you pay for your stay.
Looking for serviced apartments in Nottingham? These apartments are ideal for your stay.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.