Osaka is a large port city and commercial center on the Japanese island of Honshu. Alongside Tokyo, it’s one of the top destinations in Japan.
The area is one of a deep Osaka cultural town where you can experience a local's life and have great access to everywhere in Osaka and Kansai areas like Shinsaibashi, Kyoto and Universal Studios Japan and more. Just walking distance from the apartments are department stores, pharmacies, convenience stores, AEON mall, Don Quijote, Starbucks, UNIQLO and the 100Yen shop.
Kyōbashi Station is the closest form of public transport to the apartment and will have you where you want to be.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||₹13500||₹13500||₹13500||₹13500||₹13500|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||₹22500||₹22500||₹22500||₹22500||₹22500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Osaka International Airport 12.8miles
- Kyōbashi Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Meeting rooms
- Communal lounge
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Usb plug sockets
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Stylish and bright, these serviced apartments in Osaka offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy short or extended stays.
Located within just a few minutes walk away from Kyobashi Metro Station, you can choose from one and two bedroom apartments. Each one comes with all the necessary amenities, that you can expect for any kind of trip; business or leisure. This also includes free Wi-Fi, ensuring you can stay connected with loved ones.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.