Saint Luke's Apartments
In the heart of Cowley and within close proximity to the Oxford Business Park, the apartments are served by bus lines 1, 5, 10, 12, 16 and Brooke’s Buses U5 and U5X for easy access into the city centre, with buses running up to every 4 minutes, with a total journey time of half an hour. Some of these buses also run towards Headington, making most of the town easily accessible from these well-connected flats.
Located just minutes away from Oxford Business Park, Saint Luke’s Apartments are ideal for corporate guests. Families visiting the city for sightseeing will also enjoy staying here as the University of Oxford, its departments and colleges are accessible both by car and public transport, and Oxford Brookes’ University has a direct bus connection to a nearby bus stop.
The Templars Square Shopping Centre - featuring a Post Office, a few banks, a Ggm & spa and dozens of other stores, cafés and restaurants - is just moments away. Cowley Library is located down the road from the flats, and a stone’s throw away one can find the Oxford Golf Club and the Oxford Spires Academy.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||£105||£100||£95||£86||£86|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£105||£100||£95||£90||£82|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£115||£110||£100||£90||£90|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Oxford International 8.3miles
- Heatrow 37.1 miles
- Oxford 3 miles
- Radley 3.5 miles
- Oxford 3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dust pan and brush
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
Boasting four modern and luxury flats, Saint Luke’s Apartments offers a comfortable and affordable setting for anyone visiting Oxford for a few days or an extended stay of a few weeks.
There are 2 fully-equipped 1-bedroom flats, each with its own kitchen and bathroom and sleeping up to 4 people, with the bed being configurable as a king-size bed or 2 single beds. 2 people can sleep on a high-quality sofa bed with a sprung mattress. The 2 remaining flats come as 2 separate studios with a maximum occupancy of 4.
One of the studios offers a king bed and 2 single beds (configurable into a king), while the other is arranged with 2 single beds and a double pull-out sofa bed. No matter what, the kitchens are fully equipped with an oven, a microwave, a Nespresso machine, along with all of the necessary cutlery and utensils. The living area comes with a flat-screen TV, sofa, and dining table.
There is ample off-street parking on the roads surrounding the apartments.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.