Everett Ave #3
Palo Alto is one of the key cities for technology and startups in California and brings the world of the future speeding towards the present.
One of the most prominent cities of Silicon Valley, Palo Alto is the headquarters of high-technology companies like Hewlett-Packard (HP), Space Systems/Loral, VMware, Tesla, Skype, Houzz, and Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center. The city has also served as the headquarters to several other high-technology companies. These include Apple, Google, Facebook, Logitech, Intuit, Pinterest, and PayPal.
The Caltrain is walkable from the apartment, so getting around the city and the nearby areas will be hassle-free.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- San Carlos Airport 8.8miles
- San Francisco International Airport 19.5 miles
- Palo Alto 0.8 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Underfloor heating
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television package: Cable
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Palo Alto becomes your destination of adventure when you stay in this apartment for business and leisure in the city.
The contemporary and unassuming designs complement the hardwood floors and welcome travellers into this amazing home. Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of Palo Alto.
Enquire now to get your stay in Palo Alto all booked up.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.