Serviced Apartment Arc De Triomphe Paris
The Arc de Triomphe is one of the most famous monuments in Paris. Since Paris has a lot to offer to its travelers, choosing a suitable apartment is a big challenge. To enjoy a blissful trip in the proximity of the Arc de Triomphe we have come up with our service apartments. Thus our serviced apartments in Arc De Triomphe Paris are the best options for a peaceful stay.
Top serviced apartment Arc de Triomphe Paris
Each serviced apartment in Arc de Triomphe comes packed with spacious and comfortable bedrooms. Depicting luxurious and elegant decor our apartments have the best amenities. This includes a modular kitchen, high-speed wi-fi, private access, and room cleaning. The living room has antique furniture, flat-screen televisions, and a lot more. Thus our apartments are ideal solutions for both short-term and long-term stays in Paris. We take care of everything including agency fees, deposits, maintenance costs, and bills.
Where to stay in Arc de Triomphe Paris
The serviced apartments at Arc de Triomphe are present near public transportation facilities. Restaurants, food junctions, and shopping malls are nearby. Thus staying near this monument offers plenty to do and see for travelers. It provides its travelers with memories that will last for a lifetime. Besides these Corporate Housing in Parisbeing near major metro stations and bus stops makes it easier to travel to business destinations and key tourist landmarks alike.
Facts about Arc de Triomphe
This monument honors warriors of the Napoleonic wars and the French Revolutionary. Beneath it lies the tomb of unknown soldiers who died in world war 1.
- Arc de Triomphe is a triumphal arch. It is one of the world’s best-known commemorative monuments in Paris, France.
- This monument is an iconic symbol depicting French National identity. It took almost 30 years to build.
- This Arch sits in a circular plaza that radiates 12 grand avenues from a star. thus it is also known as the Arc of Triomphe of the star.
- Jean Chalgrin designed this historical monument in 1806. Its iconographic structure shows nude French youth in chainmail against German warriors.
- This arch has a height of 50 meters, width of 45 meters, and depth of 22 meters. Beneath it lies a large vault of 29.19 meters in height and a width of 14.62 meters.
Weather in Arc de Triomphe Paris
The climate in this place is continental and mild. The summers are hot and winters are cold but not freezing. Rainfall in this place is frequent with high precipitation throughout the year. In summer the average temperatures range between 13-degree Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius. During winter the average temperatures are 1 degree Celsius and 7 degrees Celsius. In winter rainfall is heavier, sometimes snowfall is also seen.