Classic Louvre Serviced Apartment, Louvre
Fashion, Culture, History and Class is the summary for the 1st arrondissement of Paris also known as the Louvre.
It is one of the liveliest districts of Paris, filled with many tourist hotspots and at the same time, it is filled with locals. You will find the world-famous Louvre museum here along with many Haussmann era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the Palais Royal. Filled with 17th century architecture you will find almost every high-end fashion brand here, right from boutique designers to luxury jewellers along the chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme.
The shopping district of Les Halles is found along Rue de Rivoli in an underground mall.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||€200||€200||€200||€200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 16.8miles
- Châtelet - Les Halles 0.4 miles
- Palais Royal Musée du Louvre 0.2 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Tenancy agreement required
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television package: Cable
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
The gorgeous 62 square meter apartment is located in a historic building on the 2nd floor of a building along Rue Croix-des-Petit-Champs, this newly-renovated Louvre Palais Royal gives a fresher look and life in Louvre.
The spacious apartment has a relaxing living area featuring large windows making it bright and airy. It has 2 sofas out of which one can be converted to a sofa bed, a coffee table, a stone fireplace and a bar along with a dining table for 4. The kitchen is well equipped for in house dining. The bedroom has a queen size bed along with side tables and air conditioning.
The bathroom has a bathtub, shower area and a WC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.