LUXURY LOFT IN CAPITALS HOTTEST ST-RUE DOMINIQUE
The location cannot get better than this. Located right on rue Saint Dominique, you have direct access to the Eiffel and Musée d'Orsay within 15 minutes by foot. The tree capped streets are a treat to walk on and if you get hungry Saint Germain des pres is just a short walk to enjoy Gourmet food. The apartments location also gives you an easy access to the Latin Quarter famous for its young crowd.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.2 miles
- Orly Airport 11.6 miles
- La Tour-Maubourg 0.4 miles
- Invalides 0.35 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
If you want to relax in one of Paris' safest and most beautiful areas, this is the place.
Metro: La Tour Maubourg, Invalides, Ecole Militaire
The property belongs in Palais-Bourbon, the 7th arrondissement of the City of Lights. The neighborhood is nestled on the left bank of the River Seine, otherwise called “La Rive Gauche,” and it prides itself on being home to many of the French capital’s architectural and cultural marvels. Places of interest include the stunning Eiffel Tower, the commanding École Militaire, and the beauteous Champs de Mars public green space between the two famous sites. Les Invalides, the Musée d’Orsay, the Musée Rodin, and several landmarks are also located in Palais-Bourbon. Getting to and from other parts of the city is quick and hassle-free, with the Assemblée Nationale, Invalides, La Tour-Maubourg, Saint-François-Xavier, Ségur, Varenne, and several more Paris Métro stations serving the area.
This perky 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom luxury vacation rental in Palais-Bourbon is a pleasant Parisian retreat that gladly welcomes up to 4 guests.
The multilevel holiday home boasts breezy and bright interiors, thanks to the generous French windows that bring in plenty of fresh air and sunshine. The open-plan living room is a delight, and it features a tall ceiling, polished flooring, and balconettes. The sitting area provides a comfy couch in front of the TV, while the dining area offers a country table for four. The kitchen right by has modern appliances and contemporary cabinets. Meanwhile, the bedrooms have clean and crisp linens, and each of the bathrooms has a tub.
You will love that the property stands on Rue Saint-Dominique, a medieval street known in the mid-1300s as “Chemin de la Longue Raye.” You will love, too, that it is near boulangeries, crêperies, and cafés, not to mention the prestigious American University of Paris. You will love more that it is within reach of the River Seine, which is awash in opportunities for adventure, and Les Invalides—the complex that narrates the glorious military history of mighty France. It is just a few blocks off the splendid Champ de Mars and the iconic Eiffel Tower.
-Queen size bed -Double size bed -Single bed that pulls down from ceiling -Office area -Plenty of storage space -2 Bathtubs -Shower -2 toilets -Linens & towels -Crockery & cutlery -Induction stove -Oven -Fridge/freezer -Coffee maker (Nespresso) -Blender -Boiler -Toaster -Microwave -Dishwasher -Cable TV (with basic English channels) -Apple TV (guests must have their own login) -WiFi -Washing machine -Drying rack -Elevator in building
HOME TRUTHS - What the photos might not tell you, but we do-
The second bedroom is located on a mezzanine level with clear sliding glass doors and curtains for privacy, The ensuite bathroom in the second bedroom is an open concept but the toilet has its own door for privacy, There are internal stairs in this home that may be unsuitable for guests with limited mobility, This home sleeps four comfortably, but the study room can be turned into a single bedroom for a fifth guest should you need it, There is a dedicated office for remote working here...
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.