A Stunning 2-BR apartment in the Triangle d'Or
At the cutting edge of technology, this apartment benefits from connected television, and a high-speed wifi system.
For maximum comfort, this apartment has hotel quality bedding, linens and towels, a washer and a dryer and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport km
- Orly Airport km
- Auber km
- Chatelet les halles km
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Fans in Apartment
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Private garden
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Washing up liquid
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This beautiful one-bedroom is located on the fist-floor of a typical parisian building; it was designed so you can enjoy each and every part of it.
This spacious 70 sqm opens onto a brand new and fully equiped kitchen, with a counter, and a beautiful dining area with a table for 4 people, it has been tastefully decorated to make you feel at home.
The living room has a high quality sofa bed for two people.
As for the bedroom, it's spacious, bright and equipped with a queen-size bed. There is also a large dressing room and an office, making it the perfect choice for a business trip.
The bathroom has a large walk-in shower, the toilets are separate.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.