Furnished Apartment 1 Bedroom - Mont
The apartment is located in the Montorgueil district in the heart of Paris, You will find the best attractions, museums, bars and restaurants that the capital can offer you. The district is full of little designer stores, fabulous bakeries, and charming gourmet boutiques.
Louvre, the Georges Pompidou Museum, Les Halles, the Opera and the Grands Boulevards are just 15 minutes walk from here.
- Charles de Gaulle 20.5 miles
- Orly Airport 10.5 miles
- Sentier 0.008 miles
- Sentier 0.008 miles
- Réaumur - Montmartre 0.001 miles
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Lift access
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Safety Deposit Box
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This 1 Bedroom, apartment is located on rue Montmartre in the 2nd arrondissement, on the 5 th French floor of a 19th century building and it sleeps 2 people.
The entrance hall leads directly to the living room, the bathroom and separated toilets.
The living room has 2 double glazed windows facing street . It is equipped with : dining table for 4 people, sofa, cable, TV, hard wood floor.
The open kitchen is equipped with : fridge, dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 1 and has a double glazed window facing street . It is equipped with : double bed (1.40m), built-in wall closet, hard wood floor
The bathroom is contiguous to the bedroom 1 . It is equipped with: 2 washbasins, bathtub with showerhead, washer- dryer, built-in shelves, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.