Avenue de Versailles Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located in the "Auteuil" district of the 16th arrondissement. It's a residential neighborhood. 3 times a week, you can enjoy the market on the avenue. There are also many restaurants and "small shops" near the church of Auteuil. The banks of the Seine leading to the Maison de la Radio also offer superb views of Paris. You will also be a 10-minute walk from the Beaugrenelle district and its new shopping centre.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 24 miles
- Mirabeau 0.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The apartment is charming and bright. The parquet flooring, mouldings and high ceilings give it a lot of character and a very pleasant atmosphere.
– An entrance with a dressing room.
– A living room with a sofa bed (140*190 cm), a decorative fireplace, a flat screen TV, a dining area with a table for 4 guests.
– The kitchen is fully equipped: coffee machine, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster etc.
– One bedroom with a double bed (160*200 cm)
– A bathroom with a shower and toilet.
– Double glazing on all windows, parquet on the floor
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.