AN OASIS OF CALM ON A TOP FLOOR AVENUE RAPP
The neighborhood is residential and secure and is in the immediate vicinity of the Champ de Mars and Invalides gardens.
You will be 5 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower and the Quai Branly museum (renowned for the excellent quality of its permanent collections and for the terrace of its restaurant "Les Ombres"). Heading towards the banks of the Seine, you will be in front of the Trocadéro and not far from the Tuileries Gardens and therefore the Louvre.
There are many shops on the Rue de Monttessuy and Rue Clerc side, and it has many good restaurants and fine grocery stores.
- Charles de Gaulle 25.53miles
- Pont de l'Alma 0.21 miles
- Pont de l'Alma 0.21 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Security Alarm System
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Nowadays, a stroll around the 7th arrondissement wouldn’t be complete without a walk along the prestigious Avenue Rapp. With magnificent views of the Eiffel tower, iconic cafés, and wide boulevards, it’s a must see if you’re ever in the area.Steps away from Avenue Rapp, Square Rapp sits in a world of its own. And with a private fountain, secluded impasse, and impressive iron grill grates, it would be hard to forget that you’re in the very heart of the French capital. If you’re able to ignore the Eiffel Tower view in the midst of it all, that is!
Experience living in the heart and center of Paris with this modern 2-bedroom, 70 sqm apartment located on the 5th floor of a safe and secure residential building with an elevator. Feel at home with this Upper Key fully furnished flat located by Eiffel Tower.
This gem is located on avenue Rapp in Paris 7th arrondissement close to metro stations La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), École Militaire (line 8) and Alma - Marceau (line 9).In a building of the eighties, with common areas in excellent conditions. The apartment is repainted and has been recently renovated. High-end fixtures, refined, contemporary and elegant interior. Hardwood flooring.. Both the living room and bedroom have a balcony with lovely open views on the roofs of Paris and lots of light. The open kitchen in the living room is equipped with high quality appliances. The bathroom has an independent shower and was recently renovated, along with the rest of the apartment.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.