AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT-PARIS 8TH THE LUXURY C...
Outstanding corner Haussmann apartment in a prestigious and central location in the 8th arrondissement of Paris in the highly sought after area of Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt. For posh and glamour, look no further than our furnished flat in the 8th arrondissement. On the 2nd French floor of a Haussmann building with a lift, this accommodation features modern furniture, wooden floors, high ceilings, natural light, a lovely country kitchen with an eat-in area, spacious bedrooms, and a cellar. In addition, a caretaker watches over the building. Transportation is easy with Metro station Franklin Roosevelt line 1and 9.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|AVENUE FRANKLIN D ROOSEVELT-PARIS 8TH THE LUXURY C||N/A||N/A||€560||€560||€560|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 20miles
- Orly Airport 12 miles
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hypnos mattresses
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Situated 4 floors above prestigious Avenue Franklin Roosevelt, this bright, gorgeous Parisian apartment is set in a classic Haussmanian building offering a large and fluid floor plan with comfortable period furniture, high ceilings with period moldings and details, marvellous hardwood floors - along with the necessary requirements of modern comfort.
From the entrance, a long hallway leads to a string of large rooms with tall, double windows lined with a running balcony overlooking the street. The lavish apartment has 200 m2 of floor space (about 2,150 sq/ft) organized into a private study/library/office, a large living room, a separate dining room, a professional kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
First, the hallway leads a comfortable study/office has a desk, chair and a decorative fireplace will provide the necessary focus and silence required for research, quiet reading, private meetings, or video calls.
Two large double doors open to the expansive living room with a decorative fireplace and a large couch set comfortably sitting 8 people. A wide (70") flat-screen TV set offers both international news channels (CNN, BBC, etc) as well as Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other streaming services. Lined with 2 double French windows opening on to the balcony, the room has a magnificent chandelier to bring a finishing touch to the gorgeous painted ceiling.
Another set of two double doors leads into the dining room, set up to accommodate 6 guests. The dining area connects to a very large, bright kitchen with a window on the street and a breakfast nook, gas stovetop and oven, along with professional-grade appliances - making it a dream to entertain.
A backroom off the kitchen serves as a laundry room with washer and dryer, an ironing board and iron.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.