The Sorbonne Serviced Apartment, Latin Quarter
Rent a property in the Latin Quarter, next to the Pantheon and the Sorbonne University. Laromiguiere street itself is quiet, in the middle of a neighbourhood that captures a true Parisian atmosphere of bookshops, café terraces, little restaurants, arty cinemas, and some of the best schools in the country - from the little ones all the way up to the top. You can walk to the fashionable Luxembourg gardens to play tennis or read a book by the Medici fountain, go down to the banks of the Seine for a jog, or across to the Jardin des Plantes’ botanical garden with its greenhouses and even flamingos, in its zoo from 1793. Meanwhile, back at home, the appartement has a public pool a few doors down.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£400||ROR|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Arts & Metiers 0.5 miles
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Fire risk assessment carried out
This beautiful 88 square meters, 5 rooms / 3 bedroom apartment is located on rue Laromiguière in the 5th arrondissement, on the 4th French floor of a 19th century building and it can sleep 5 people. The apartment is equipped with : washer, dryer, cable TV and unlimited high speed internet with wifi. Also provided : bed linen, blankets, Pillows, towels and kitchen utensils
The 1st bedroom is furnished with a 120 cm wide sofa couch, with an ensuite bathroom with a bath, sink and toilet. It also has a dressing, a washer and a dryer.
The second bedroom has a double bed (160X200).
The third bedroom has a trundle sofa bed (140X200) and a TV.
A bathroom with shower, sink and a toilet is located in the corridor.
The 4th room is a quiet office with a desk and armchair and equally tranquil view.
The living room is oriented around the fireplace, and there is a direct view of the Pantheon from here. There is an open kitchen with a bar. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, oven, dishwasher and all the necessary kitchen utensils.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.