BEHIND MADELEINE, BY THE ELYSÉE PALAIS & PL VENDÔM...
A short walk from the designer fashion area of Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Jardin des Tuileries. Concorde Metro Station, 325 ft away, direct services to all of Paris's famous sights.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport miles
- Orly Airport miles
- Madeleine 0.2 miles
- Concorde 0.34 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This 1-bedroom apartment is exclusive in every way.Not only is it located in one of the most select neighborhoods, behind the Madeleine, by the Elysée Palais and Place Vendôme with easy access to all the top names in haute couture, jewelry and gastronomy , it's also in a quiet pedestrian street with secure entry and key operated elevator. Plus, it's spacious, bathed in sunlight and with plenty of closet space.
The hall opens onto a small stairwell leading to a generous living room with elegant parquet floors that is tastefully furnished and a separate dining area overlooking the magnificent Magnolia in the courtyard. The bedroom has a plush carpet, king size bed and marble en-suite bathroom with both bathtub and shower.
The kitchen too is fitted with everything you might need, should you succumb to the irresistible goodies on offer at Fauchon or Hediard and decide to eat in.
The perfect apartment for getting a taste of French sophistication.
In the 8th arrondissement, surrounded by chic shops, museums and theaters as well as a wealth of Michelin-starred restaurants. A five minute walk from the Place de la Concorde and Jardin des Tuilleries, Avenue des Champs Elysées or the Opera Garnier.
Clothes Dryer Elevator Essentials Full Equipped Kitchen Hair Dryer Hangers Heating Internet Iron Jacuzzi Laptop Friendly Workspace Satellite Or Cable Tv Washing Machine
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.