Berthe Serviced Apartment, Montmartre
Paris, the City of Light and Love, has all the magic and astounding features that any traveller requires.
Located in Butte Montmartre, the artsy Montmartre neighbourhood, with its narrow cobblestone alleys, will charm you instantly. Tour the beautiful Sacré-Cœur basilica (7 min. walk) before strolling around the area’s many galleries and bookstores. Taste Parisian nightlife with cabaret at the Moulin Rouge (10 min). Hip restaurants and bars are everywhere, and the Abbesses metro station is within a 4-minute walk.
As always, Paris has more than enough transport networks to get you around the great city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||€340||€340||€340||€340||€340|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.8miles
- Abbesses 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
Vibrant and sleek, this serviced apartment in Paris delivers all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
Located in the Butte Montmartre, a few minutes away from Picasso's studio, the 1-bedroom serviced apartment is a hidden gem in the 18th arrondissement. With antique wallpaper and timber floors, this is a unique, charming space. Huge windows overlook the quaint streets below, and Art Deco-style furniture matches the vintage aesthetic of the neighbourhood. A fully equipped kitchenette has everything you need for breakfast at home. Premium amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable TV, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
Moderate:Guests receive a full refund upon cancellation more than 14 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of cancellations or changes in booking within 14 days of the check-in date, no full or partial refund will be granted.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.