CANAL ST MARTIN
The neighborhood offers close proximity to the Canal Saint-Martin to enjoy a stroll, the Rue and Place Saint-Marthe with its colorful furniture terraces and the Manoir de Paris for those looking for entertainment and thrills.
The area is very popular with locals and tourists.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 bedroom apartment||N/A||N/A||€550||€500||€500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles De Gaulle miles
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- Safety deposit box
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: BBQ allowed (restrictions apply)
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- DVD player
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
This beautiful and charming 2 Bedroom apartment is located on rue La Fayette in the 10th arrondissement.
Situated on the 19th Century building on 2nd floor.
The entrance hall leads directly to living room. There is a laundry room on the left with the washer.
Upon entering, you’ll be met by the living room which has 2 double glazed windows facing courtyard and has dining table for 4 people, sofa, coffee table, TV, armchair, hard wood floor.
The open kitchen has a double glazed window facing courtyard and equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Induction hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
Master Bedroom also has a double glazed window facing courtyard with the double bed (1.40m), decorative fireplace, built-in wall closet, chest of drawers, hard wood floor.
Second bedroom has a single bed with double glazed window facing courtyard and built-in shelves , the flooring is hard wood.
The bathroom is equipped with washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, toilet, tiled floor.
You will be very well served by public transport, to stroll around the city and its surroundings!
• Comprising an elegant entrance hall, large lounge, dining area, contemporary kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the apartment is spacious and light throughout. Master bedroom with en-suite dressing room and air conditioning, marble bathroom.
• Well appointed Office
• A balcony runs in front of all the reception rooms and the master bedroom. There is an interconnecting office with a service corridor.
• Exceptional decorative paintings including Lelievre hangings and a magnificent Zuber panoramic adorn the walls of the reception rooms.
• Other exquisite historic features include Marble fireplaces, Period crystal chandelier and Hungarian point parquet.
• Decorative painting by Maîtres d'Art in reception areas
• Make the most of your Paris stay, in this prestigious building with secure double access and 24/7 concierge
- 90 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 90 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 81 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.