Located in the heart of Paris, close to Les Halles and the Montorgueil district, our apartment is on Boulevard Sébastopol, one of the most important roads in the capital, which it crosses in its center. You will be amazed to reside in the heart of Paris. A stone's throw away, you will find the famous Forum des Halles, a large shopping center equipped with a cinema with more than 30 rooms, an indoor swimming pool, numerous restaurants, countless bars and trendy shops ... as well as the largest train station. underground in the world, Châtelet - Les Halles. The streets Montorgueil, Quincampoix and Tiquetonne are particularly pleasant for an improvised stroll in the district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 bedroom apartment||N/A||€1000||€900||€850||€800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG 20miles
- Réaumur-Sébastopol .002 miles
- Réaumur-Sébastopol .002 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Air Conditioning
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
Our accommodation is located in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris, in a magnificent Haussmann-style building. Our apartment is ideal for accommodating up to 17 people for a comfortable stay in Paris. It is equipped with wifi, hairdryer, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, electric heating, television. In the kitchen open to the living room you will find: fridge, microwave, oven, freezer, crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, toaster and kettle. Our apartment will seduce you with its clarity. The superb oak parquet, as well as the elegant decoration give it a very Parisian touch, Thanks to its 5 bedrooms, it will undoubtedly be the ideal place to share good times with family or friends.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.