CADET (PARIS 9)A DREAM 150M2 APARTMENT FILLED WITH...
Rue Cadet certainly isn’t a major tourist destination, but the few who do venture here are always enchanted by this welcoming little quartier they discover,” says Martin Garros, head of the Rue Cadet business owners’ association. “You really are in the middle of the city: Montmartre, the Musée Grévin, the Grand Boulevards and many other tourist sites are all nearby, yet hidden in the centre of it all you have this little enclave of authentic Parisian life.
Lafayette Street is one of the major axis of the right bank of the city of Paris. It is very lively and has many restaurants, theatres, and close to the stations of Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est and Gare St Lazare. Near the department stores of Boulevard Haussman (Printemps and Galeries Lafayette), the Opera Garnier and the Sacre Coeur.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 19.2 miles
- Orly Airport 11 miles
- Poissonnière 0.3 miles
- Gare du Nord 0.6 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Central heating
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Chest of drawers
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- Security Alarm System
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This 150 square meters , 3 Bedroom, apartment is located on rue La Fayette in the 9th arrondissement, on the 3 rd French floor of a 20th century building and it sleeps 6 people. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dryer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi.
This beautiful apartment offers you an exceptional space to enjoy your stay in Paris. It consists of three beautiful rooms. Each one of them has a comfortable double bed and dressings to store your belongings. The magnificent stay will offer you the pleasure and comfort you get very rarely in this luxury capital.
It is also two beautiful bathrooms that will be waiting for you to relax during your Parisian stay. 2WC
The kitchen is also fully equipped to satisfy both small and large hunger.
Guests have access to the entire apartment.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor of the building. The building is equipped with an elevator.
Entry into the building is secured and is done with a keypad/keypad.
Check-in is possible between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. If other times, please ask us and we'll get organized. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dryer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi.For leisure or business stay, take advantage of the ideal location of the property
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.