Vaugirard Eiffel Serviced Apartment, Palais-Bourbo...
One of the largest districts in Paris, the 15th arrondissement is majorly residential and is home to the infamous Montparnasse tower. The district borders with the 7th district in the Grenelle area, 6th district in the Vaugirard and the 14th district in the Montparnasse area giving you the advantage of accessing everything at once. The district holds the most amazing exhibitions and host many major events at Parc des expositions de la Porte de Versailles, which is one of the largest and most important exhibition centres in France and Europe. The district has something for everyone.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport 23.8 miles
- Champ de Mars 0.59 miles
- Avenue du Président 1 miles
- Dupleix 0.2 miles
- Avenue Emile Zola 0.2 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Tenancy agreement required
- Business centre
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
The 25 m2, stylish 1-bedroom apartment is fitted with a bedroom with one double bed, a double sofa bed in the living room and has an open plan kitchen. The apartments sleeps upto 2 guests. There is also a dining table, suitable for four persons, in the living room. Meanwhile, the bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet and sink. In addition, to all that, there’s free Wi-Fi so you can stay in touch with loved ones no matter how far away you are.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.