Enghien VII Serviced Apartment, Bastille
This bijou yet versatile 1 bedroom vacation rental in Paris is located in the heart of the bustling, cosmopolitan 10th arrondissement on the Right Bank of the Seine. Half a dozen well-reviewed restaurants lie within easy walking distance. It's a few minutes' stroll from several colourful theatres, 10 minutes by foot from the burlesque delights of the Folies Bergere, and just around the corner from the Museum of Chocolate on Bonne Nouvelle Boulevard. With space to accommodate up to 4 guests, this holiday apartment in Paris is decorated in a funky, eclectic style. There's a fresh, on-trend feeling to the colour scheme of bright magnolia with olive accents and feature walls. At the same time potted plants, scatter cushions and quirky soft furnishings add a homely touch throughout. Boasting two large windows with original fittings, the sitting room has a breakfast nook, a galley kitchen with a tiled splashback in a complementary shade of apple and a pull-out sofa bed. The bedroom contains another large window plus a double bed with an elaborate metal headboard in the shape of a peacock tail. The bright, modern bathroom is fully tiled and equipped with a wash basin and walk-in shower.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG Airport 14.8miles
- Bonne nouvelle 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
Located in the trendy Grands Boulevards-Opera neighborhood, the 1-bedroom Enghien VIII vacation apartment is steps from the most beloved sites in Paris. Here in the 10th arrondissement, pubs and an electric nightlife are down the block, or head to the Grand Rex Theatre to spot stars and enjoy a show (5-minute walk). Shoppers will take delight in the close proximity to Galeries Lafayette (9 minute-drive) and to the famed market street of Rue Montorgueil (15-minute walk). Bus stops and the Bonne Nouvelle metro station are only steps away.
Our local interior designer has combined bright pastels with clean white lines to create a charming, cozy space. Large windows and chic lighting give the space a sunny vibe. A fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for in-house dining, and the plush bedroom will lull you to sleep. Premium amenities include free WiFi, cable TV, hotel beds and linens, luxury toiletries, and a Nespresso machine.
Ideal for honeymooners or solo adventurers, this apartment will be your romantic getaway in the heart of Paris.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.