Ave Raymond Poincaré Serviced Apartment, Champs El...
Glamour, glitz, luxury and granduer are the terms that describe this iconic neighbourhood of Champs Elysees, Paris. It has one of the most beautiful boulevards of the world filled with amazing tree lines, luxury brands, gourmet restaurants and cafes. You can enjoy theater and nightlife. Champs Elysees is one of the safest neighborhoods of Paris and has a very big population of locals. So you are not just going to enjoy the most touristic boulevards of Paris but also will witness the local life around you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|5 Bedroom Plus||N/A||€4500||€4500||€4500||€4500|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- CDG 23.6miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
The living area contains an amazing floor to ceiling French windows opening out onto a balcony that overlooks the road. The room is decorated in understated elegance, with plush rugs over original wooden parquet. From the living area - split into two sections - you can step seamlessly into a similarly elegant kitchen and breakfast area.
This room has a Juliette balcony, complete with floor to ceiling windows, but it's the room's space that will capture you. With all the best modern conveniences built in, you will never want for anything, while the central console is perfect for preparing a meal should you stay in to take advantage of the apartment's amazing dining room.
Amazing it is, too, with a giant table losing centre stage to an ornate marble fireplace and giant mirror. This room is perfect for entertaining, while the modern art on the wall provides a great contrast with the traditional beauty of the room itself. Across the well-proportioned hall lies a small, cozy study, perfect for escaping the city. An ornate old-fashioned writing desk takes the limelight here.
Further along we get to the bedrooms. The master bedroom is decorated in gold and contains a giant Californian King size bed. There is also a matching en-suite complete with shower and bathtub. Next comes an opulent queen size bed in a traditionally decorated bedroom complete with ornate fireplace and en-suite shower room.
There is also a more modern bedroom with a large single bed. This again has an en-suite shower room. There is one more bedroom, complete with a queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with a shower and bathtub.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.