Furnished Duplex rental 2 Bedrooms - 75m² - Ternes...
This bright and elegant 75 square meters , 2 Bedrooms, apartment is located in the Villa des Ternes in the 17th arrondissement, on the 2nd French floor of a 19th century
The building is located in a calm and secure residency in Paris : the Villa des Ternes.
- Orly Airport 21.7 km
- Ternes 1.0 km
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This apartment was decorated by the designer Sarah Lavoine. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi.
The living room has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : sofa, coffee table, cable, TV, DVD, 2 armchairs, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The kitchen is equipped with : fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric and gas burner, oven, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in wall closet, tiled floor.
The dining room has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : dining table for 4 people.
The bedroom has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), 2 bedside tables, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The bedroom has a double glazed window . It is equipped with : 2 single beds, desk, hard wood floor.
The bathroom is equipped with : 2 washbasins, shower, washer, toilet, built-in shelves, concrete floor.
This hallway links the two bedrooms in the second level.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.