Honoré Serviced Apartment
The apartment is located on the fourth floor of an ancient building that is full of history and situated in the center of the glorious 1st arrondissement of Paris. The beauty of staying right in the heart of the capital is that all the world-famous and admired attractions such as the Musée du Louvre, Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysée are at your fingertips.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport 17.1miles
- Musée d'Orsay 0.75 miles
- Métro Tuileries 0.15 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- First aid kit
A truly charming example of classic Parisian living. Located within the heart of the city in the 1st arrondissement, a wealth of attractions such as the Louvre, the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Musée D’Orsay are right at your doorstep. Designed and decorated by an esteemed Parisian interior designer, you'll find inspiration in every corner. Upon entering this charming apartment which accommodates 2 guests, you will be immediately struck with wonder at the uniqueness and beauty of this sun-filled space. This property provides various cozy spots from which to comfortably observe the Parisian streets below and relish your own vantage point
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.