TRUE LUXURY IN MARAIS EXTRAVAGANZA
Exceptional 3 bedrooms Paris Le Marais Short Term Holiday Apartment rental on two levels in a courtyard. Absolute calm. High ceilings, beautiful light with a patio. Ideal address. Refined decoration. The apartment is on the first floor, and is particularly quiet. . It is a rare loft with a terrace situated in an inner courtyard it is atypical and convenient.Located on rue Saint-Claude in Paris 3rd arrondissement close to metro stations Saint-Sébastien - Froissart (line 8), Filles du Calvaire (line 8) and Oberkampf (line 5 and line 9).
- Paris-Charles de Gaulle 16.5 miles
- Orly Airport 10.6 miles
- Paris Gare de Lyon 1.3 miles
- Saint-Sebastien - Froissart 0.16 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Rooftop Terrace
- Car parking: External car parking
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Room with small balcony
- Nannies / Baby Sitter Services
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Comfort air
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- BBQ: No BBQ
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Sprinkler system
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Public Liability Insurance
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
If you are looking for a centrally located yet private Paris apartment in the heart of Marais look no further. Marais Terrace is a chic and modern space, ideally located at the end of a charming passageway, close to the center of the Marais yet extremely tranquil and calm. This newly renovated three bedroom flat has a lovely outdoor dining spot and pretty little planted area; it’s the perfect place to start the day with coffee and croissants, or have an afternoon glass of wine with some local French cheese and paté.
You will feel right at home with the sleek lines, high ceilings, exposed stone, filtered light, wood floors, comfortable furniture, and calming white walls. There are 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and the apartment is about 190 m2 with plenty of space for everyone.
The spacious main level of the apartment, overlooking the potted flowers and plants is the ideal space for dinner parties and gatherings with its large inviting reception area.
Entrance: The 15 square meters entrance hall leads directly to :living room, bathroom, bedroom.
Living: The 100 square meters living room has 9 double glazed windows facing courtyard . It is equipped with : dining table for 4 people, sofa, coffee table, stereo, phone, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, decorative fireplace.
Kitchen: The open eat in kitchen has 3 double glazed windows facing courtyard . It is equipped with : fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob, extractor hood, oven, microwave, washer, dryer, coffee maker, toaster, and all kitchen utensils, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
Bedroom: The 26 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 1 and has 3 glass doors facing courtyard . It is equipped with : european queen size bed (1.60m), cable, TV, DVD, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, wardrobe, desk, armchair, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 2: The 14 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 2 and has 3 double glazed windows facing courtyard . It is equipped with : double bed (1.40m), built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, chest of drawers, hard wood floor.
Bedroom 3: The 12 square meters bedroom is contiguous to the bathroom 2 and has a double glazed window facing courtyard . It is equipped with : single bed, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, desk, hard wood floor.
Bathroom: The bathroom is contiguous to the bedroom 1 . It is equipped with : washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, tiled floor, 1 separated toilet in the apartment.
Bathroom 2: The 4 square meters bathroom is contiguous to the bedroom 2 and 3 . It is equipped with : washbasin, shower, built-in shelves, tiled floor.
Extraroom: The private terrace is on the roof it is equipped with 6 armchairs, a coffee table, a dining table for 6 people.
Guests are invited to visit the Pompidou Centre, which is a 10-minute walk away, or have a walk in the Marais district. Notre Dame Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away and Place de la République is just 850 m away.3rd arr. is a great choice for travellers interested in art, food and city walks.The beauty of the ancient facades meets the vivacity of one of the most fashionable districts of Paris. You'll love the classic Rue de Turenne, the shopping Rue des Francs Bourgeois where so many designer boutiques are exposed, and maybe the open-air market for fresh produce, vegetable, fruit, meat... ( 5 minutes from the apartment).
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.