JARDIN DU LUXEMBOURG (PARIS 6) PORT-ROYAL RASPAI...
A few steps away from the Closerie de Lilas and the Jardins du Luxembourg, the apartment will be your favorite second home for your Paris tourist stays.
Located at Boulevard Montparnasse next to Metro Port Royal.
The area is particularly well connected with metro line 4, RER B at Port Royal and the Montparnasse railway station all at hand. The Luxembourg Garden is not far. The neighborhood, where a lots of famous cafés once accommodated renowned painters or writers, remains very attractive nowadays with its theaters, cinemas and restaurants.
- Orly Airport 9.70 miles
- Luxembourg 1.13 miles
- Montparnasse 0.18 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 120 nights
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- ASAP accredited
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Room with small balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Dining table and chairs
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Secure locks and screens on interior windows
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Emergency Lighting
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Secure locks on entry doors
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Onsite security
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Water softener system
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Upon entering you will met by the living room which has a double sofa bed, coffee table, cable, TV, built-in shelves, built-in wall closet, hard wood floor.
The open Kitchen has a bar with 4 bar stools, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, Induction hob, extractor hood, oven, coffee maker, toaster, and all kitchen utensils.
First Bedroom is equipped with european queen and the second bedroom also has queen size bed.
The bathroom has a bathtub with showerhead and a separate Toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.