SOAK THE VIEWS OF SEINE STROLL ALONG QUAI DELA TOU...
The quays of La Tournelle offer a breathtaking view of the Seine and Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral.In addition, if you like to dance, a few minutes walking away and continuing to walk on the docks, you will arrive at the Quays Saint Bernard. The latter are very lively on weekends, when the weather is fine. There is music everywhere and small arenas where people dance salsa, tango or rock. Here there is grass for people who prefer to picnic on the grass. The Left Bank of the River Seine in Paris is known historically for being the literary and artistic soul of the city. The Quai de la Tournelle runs along the river from the Latin Quarter until Saint-Germain-des-Prés. A stroll along this quai feels like quintessential Paris: antique booksellers line the sidewalks and lofty trees lining the riverbanks filter the Autumn light over the classic façades in the most magical way.
On the Left Bank, next to the famous restaurant "La Tour d'Argent", this beautiful Quai de la Tournelle 5 arr. apartment to rent in Paris is not only very close to the Ile Saint Louis but also to the Latin Quarter and the Ile de la Cité. There are also plenty of lovely bars, cafes and restaurants in the surrounding area.
Filled with students pouring out of the city's top universities, the Latin Quarter is packed with character and is a great base for exploring the very best of Paris. The area is a book lover's paradise - there are plenty of wonderful bookshops to rummage through and lots of arthouse cinemas too. This is Paris at its most charming and you'll find vibrant market streets, quaint squares and quiet, tree-lined streets aplenty. It's also home to the monumental Pantheon, where many of France's most distinguished citizens are buried, and the majestic Rue Soufflot which connects it to the Luxembourg Gardens - always a nice place to soak up the sun with an ice-cream in hand. The streets around Saint Michel, by the river, are packed with bars and restaurants, but you might not be the only tourists there - you have been warned!
- Orly Airport 11.49 miles
- Maubert - Mutualité 0.4 miles
- Pont Marie 0.4 miles
- Dyson Fans
- Maid services: Yes (chargeable)
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Room with small balcony
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Walk on Balcony
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wooden flooring
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Hot Tub
- Anti allergy bedding
- Television in Bedroom
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin upgrades available.
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee table
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- High speed broadband connection
- Spacious work space.
- Airport Transfer
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This beautiful 80 square meters , 2 Bedroom, apartment is located on Quai de la Tournelle in the 5th arrondissement, on the 2 nd French floor of a 19th century walk up building and it sleeps 4 people. This apartment is equipped with : washer, dryer, dishwasher, cable, TV, unlimited high speed internet access with the wifi, phone, DVD, stereo, decorative fireplace, A/C (only in the living room)
This 85 SQM apartment is located on the 2nd floor, upon entering you will met by the living room which has double glazed windows facing street with dining table for 4 people, A/C, sofa, coffee table, cable, TV, phone, armchair, decorative fireplace, hard wood floor.
The Kitchen is equipped with a bar with 2 bar stools, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, gas burner, extractor hood, combo oven-microwave, washer, dryer, coffee maker, kettle, toaster.
The Master bedroom also has tv and a king size bed with TV, DVD, built-in wall closet, chest of drawers and bedsides tables also.
The Second bedroom is more like a study room but has a murphy bed, which can be converted into a cozy bedroom.
The bathroom is equipped with : washbasin, bathtub with showerhead, toilet.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.