LE DÉVOLUY Serviced Apartment
The apartment we offer is renovated. It is located in the Les Chaumettes residence, ideal for spending holidays at low prices, with family or friends Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, off-piste skiing, snow-kite, many sliding activities are possible in the Dévoluy massif for a successful ski holiday in the Southern Alps. With its two linked resorts and the majestic Pic de Bure as a focal point, the Dévoluy alpine ski area offers twice the thrill of skiing.
Its vast area of 100 km of ski slopes is a real playground where everyone will find their happiness.
- Aéroport de Marseille Marignane 15.75miles
- Gare d'Aix en Provence 1.06 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Food processor
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire certificates
- First aider
- First aid kit
The 2-room apartment for 6 people of approximately 35m2 consists of a living room opening onto a balcony, with a sofa bed. Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom and toilet. Large cupboards. A bedroom with a double bed 140 x 190 and a mountain corner or a small bedroom with 2 bunk beds. TV included and WIFI of the station, Lifts, Free outdoor parking spaces
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.