Avenue Kleber Serviced Apartmewnt
Tourists and parisians wander at anytime of the day or night, in summer or winter, on this long avenue (2 km) that goes from the Triumph Arc to the Concorde Place.
Many restaurants are on this avenue : L'Atelier Renault; as well as various stores, brand name brands (Banana Republic, Abercombrie, Sephora) and nightclubs.
Each year the Parade stands on the avenue, as well as the arrival of the Tour de France cycling race and the Christmas lights. The area is also known for the museums: Le Grand Palais, Le Petit Palais, the Palais de la Decouverte, the Louis Vuitton cultural space.
To completely enjoy the visit of the area you will clim to the top of the Triumph arc. On its top the view on Paris is amazing.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||€150||€150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 19miles
- Boissière 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
This charming 1 bedroom apartment is located on avenue Kleber between Trocadero and Champs-Elysees. The apartment is on the 5th French floor with elevator in a renovated building, well maintained, entirely on a quiet courtyard (double glazed windows). It is especially bright in the afternoon - North West exposure. The bedroom has a queen size bed (160 * 190) and a large walk-in closet.
The apartment is ideal for 1 to 2 people. The nearest metro station is Boissiere. WiFi (high speed with optical fiber), international TV channels Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, hotplates, traditional oven, microwave...) The bathroom is equipped with a washer-dryer
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.