Chapon Serviced Apartment, Marais
This apartment is located in France’s largest historic district, which is also one of the trendiest and most sought-after Parisian neighborhoods.
There are numerous antique shops, art and design galleries, jewelers, bakeries, and convenience stores in the area, giving you access to establishments for your errand runs during your stay. Numerous gardens, shops, bistros, museums, cafes, and restaurants are located near the loft, giving you access to the necessary establishments for errand runs during your stay. Excellent restaurants, such as Le MaZenay, Derrière, Auberge Nicolas Flamel, and Trois Fois Plus de Piment, are located nearby, along with bars and pubs, such as Dragon et Phenix, Duplex Bar, Frog & Rosbif, and L’Impact Bar.
The Pompidou Center of Modern Arts, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Saint Louis Island, Place des Vosges, Picasso Museum, and Bastille Paris Opera are within the area, making it easier for you to tour the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 12.21miles
- Orly miles
- Châtelet - Les Halles 1.6 miles
- Arts et Métiers 0.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Walk on Balcony
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Fans in Apartment
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
Located along Rue Chapon is this classic Paris studio apartment rental that is cleverly laid out to maximize the beautiful views that its French windows provide.
It is adorned with warm beige tones and baroque furniture that would take the travelers back to another era while still having the comforts of modern living. As limited as space may be, the studio provides you with all the amenities that you would need for a luxurious vacation in this beautiful city.
Its interiors will make you feel like royalty as it is intricately designed for a luxurious living. Its living area is furnished with a white-buttoned Cabriole sofa, a couple of armchairs, and gold decors that make the place even more luxurious. A telephone and high-speed Wi-Fi connection are also available to keep you entertained throughout your stay in this luxury apartment.
Within the living area is a mini dining area with a table for two in which you can enjoy the lovely home cooked meals from the kitchenette situated in front of the dining area.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.