Marais Grandeur Serviced Apartment, Marais
Le Marais is a historic district in Paris, France. Long the aristocratic district of Paris, it hosts many outstanding buildings of historic and architectural importance
The location can hardly be improved upon, with easy walking to so many lovely sites and close to numerous Metro stops. Only the most elite Parisians would live in the luxury and comfort offered with this 4-bedroom duplex home, or at least back in the old days. Located in the romantic and upwardly mobile Beaubourg neighborhood (3rd arrondissement), it offers 2.5 bathrooms and a private cobblestone terrace.
Rambuteau is the nearest metro station to the apartments that will take you to the many treasures that Paris has.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Charles de Gaulle 17miles
- Châtelet - Les Halles 0.4 miles
- Rambuteau 0.1 miles
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wooden flooring
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Rooftop Terrace
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Business centre
- Private patio
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
Enjoy the luxury of having your own private terrace for some lovely family meals.The private terrace is furnished with a patio table and chairs for meals al fresco. It is spacious and airy, plenty of space for a big group. The location can hardly be improved upon, easy walking to so many lovely sites and close to numerous Metro stops. If you need a larger space for a group, you will not be sorry if you choose this apartment.
Only the most elite Parisians would live in the luxury and comfort offered with this 3-bedroom duplex home! Located in the romantic and upwardly mobile Beaubourg neighborhood (3rd arrondissement), it offers 2.5 bathrooms and a private cobblestone terrace.
The 3-bedroom duplex apartment on Rue de Montmorency sits on the ground and 1st floors of a 4-story (French floors) walk-up 18th century building with built-in security system.
This extravagant Parisian abode features hardwood floors, exposed brick, exposed wood beams, and high ceilings. Large, almost floor-to-ceiling windows in each room except bathrooms allow midday sun to saturate the brightly accessorized home. Scattered about, tenants will find modern paintings, built-in bookshelves and lush furnishings. Some modern amenities of the apartment include a personal laundry washer/dryer, flat-screen cable television in living room and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, cabinetry and a wooden table for four. Extra bedding is provided in the form of 4 twin folding beds.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.